Sattler's new 745 FR is a flame-retardant PV-coated membrane. A strong polyester base fabric combined with an adequately thick, knife-coated PVC layer gives you the fabric you need for those heavy-duty applications.
- Light Structures
- Fixed Awnings
- Partition Curtains
- Excellent durability with 18.9 oz/sq yd
- Standard width of 98 inches (up to 125 inches on request)
- Excellent self-cleaning effect
- Excellent UV-resistance, color and weather fastness
- Excellent adhesion for strong welding seams
Eradi-Lite™ is an eradicable, anti-crazing, incredibly flexible back-lit awning and sign fabric. Constructed of a light-weight vinyl-laminated polyester, this fabric features an acrylic topcoat, making it powerfully stain resistant. Excellent for awnings, canopies and sign usage.
- 78" wide Vinyl Coated Polyester scrim.
- 15 Colors with white underside for brilliant illumination.
- Flame retardant - meets requirement of the California Fire Marshall Title 19/1273.2 and 1237 B NFPA 701.
Constructed of vinyl laminated Polyester and an acrylic-coated surface. Graphics apply easily, and are clearly spotted with NiteLite's while backing for heightened illumination.
- 61" wide vinyl coated polyester scrim.
- 11 colors with white underside for brilliant illumination
- Acrylic top coat keeps fabric new looking and for ease of cleaning.
- Flame Retardant - meets requirements of the California Fire Marshall Title 19/1273.2 and 1237 B NFPA 701, NFPA Class A, and UBS Class.
- All Colors 80" Width
- Flame retardant meets, CSFM NFPA 701, CAN ULC S109M, UL214, ASTM-D568, SDTM-E84
- Accepts 3M Scotch Translucent Films
- Proven durability performance with 8 year trouble free track record
- Unparalleled translucency: lights move evenly & vibrantly. Retains day time color when backlit.
- 19.1 oz/sq yd
- NZ-1 Acrylic topcoat provides superior cleanability, resists marking & bruising
- Patented scrim provides superior strength, and is virtually invisible when back lit.
- Unrivaled dye lot consistency
- Excellent R.F. Weldability
- Available in custom colors
- Excellent R.F. Weldability
Hiraoka 104T Fabric for Light Structures is an outstanding fabric offering many in-built technical features that other fabrics simply don't have. This means the Hiraoka 104T range will maintain its attractive appearance for many years, even in the harshest environments.
Mauritzon is proud to introduce this exciting acrylic fabric to the American market. Proven in Europe, with over 50 years of experience, the Recacril® line is perfect for awnings, marine and other outdoor applications. With its tight weave, Recacril® provides outstanding water resistance and fabric stability.
Plus we’re offering (16) new Limited Collection designs providing one more reason to enjoy a colorful stay outside while protected by RECASENS fabrics.
The Sattler seal HIGHTEX QUALITY stands for certified and premium quality. All Sattler products are manufactured according to strictest standards and fulfil the highest requirements of outdoor fabrics. Only high-grade acrylic is used:
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic is a fiber specially developed for outdoor use.
- All fibers (solution-dyed) feature highest UV standards
- Heat-resistant up to 150ºC
- Mildew and rot resistant
- Excellent stability
- Enhances textile character
- High durability
- Light and weather fastness
Sattler's Firemaster Plus is designed to increase flame-resistance to comply with stringent building codes and to provide the utmost safety. Firemaster is primarily a commercial fabric, intended for hard-wearing and durable use. Solution-dyed mod-acrylic is more fire-resistant than natural fibers like cotton. Sattler Firemaster Plus adds a patented flame-retardant finish to its mod-acrylic fabrics, which makes this product even safer. It is rated as a B1 construction material, suitable for light industrial and office buildings, up to four stories tall. It’s also certified by the California Fire Marshal as a flame-retardant material.
In addition to that, it has an extra-strength water-repellant finish that makes the woven mod-acrylic fabric virtually waterproof. Not a PVC plastic looking top coating, but a PVC-free pigmented knife coated paste, which maximizes light fastness and achieves a waterproof status (>800mm water column) on a woven fabric.
- Flame retardant
- 800 mm water column
- Available in 9 popular colors
- Excellent stability
- Odorless coating
This 79" wide flame resistant poly cotton awning fabric is available in 11 vibrant colors, complete with a 7 year, full fabric replacement warranty. Fire-Foil has a Solarbloc Bionic Finish which creates a tremendous water resistant, and abrasion resistant barrier, and is APEO and solvent free.
100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Awning or Marine Fabric. Mold, mildew and stain resistant. With this exterior grade canvas, the color stays brilliant and is prone to fading. 30 contemporary and traditional marine colors available.
The only breathing boat cover. The water-vapour permeable Nautex - 59" wide Yachtmaster fabric keeps the boat’s interior dry. No more rust on metal bars and other metal parts. Plus, no condensation, mildew or corrosion!
- Keeps boat interior dry
- No metal corrosion
- No mold or mildew
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Boat keeps its value longer
- Longer service life of boat
- Reduced cleaning costs
TOP GUN marine fabric is guaranteed for a five year period against excessive loss of color or strength under normal exposure conditions. Periodic cleaning with a solution of 4 oz of bleach and 2 oz soap, Not Detergents in one gallon of water is recommended to minimize accumulations of dirt and bird droppings, which can support surface mildew growth and cause fabric staining. Treatment with AQUA-TITE water repellent after cleaning may be required to restore the original level of water resistance. Not flame retardant. Do not expose to direct flame or heat.
- 62" Width, 11 ounces per square yard weight
- 100% polyester high count woven base fabric
- Acrylic impregnation coated
- Stay true long lasting colors
- Super high strength and abrasion resistant
- Highly water repellent
- Stabilized - Maximum stretch or shrinkage less than 1%
- Mildew and Ultra-Violet resistant
- 5 year limited warranty
Mustang™ is an acrylic coated 100% woven polyester fabric (450 denier) with a proprietary coating on the top and bottom, allowing the fabric to be completely reversible. It is characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, and UV and mildew resistance. Mustang is a medium fabric that provides long lasting durability without the high cost and weight of heavier fabrics.
Marine tops, trailer covers, bimit tops, gazebos, canopies, tarps, playground equipment covers, BBQ grill covers, patio furniture and many other useful applications. Reversible!
SOFTOUCH™ is the perfect fabric for those looking for protection while also worried about damaging the painted, gel coated or other delicate surface on the underside. While regular fabrics can scratch these, SOFTOUCH™ will not, due to its soft backing. Utilizing MarChem’s ODYSSEY III™ fabric that is laminated to a special non-woven backer, SOFTOUCH™ provides the ultimate non-abrasive surface to cover and protect your possessions. Performance and Luxury, SOFTOUCH™.
SOFTOUCH™ is 60" wide, 11 ounces per square yard, with a non-woven underside. It provides unrivaled protection from the elements with a non-scratch underside.
- Weather protection on the top side
- Soft underside that won’t scratch
- Highly dimensionally stable
- Mildew resistant
- High abrasion resistance
- Highly water repellent
- Custom colors are easily made
- Protected by a 3 year limited warranty
Recwater® is our outstanding Recarcril® with the addition of a PVC coating. The results is a fabric that is highly resistant against any water or weather influence. Recwater® combines water-resistance, beautiful design and various color combinations for awning, marine and walkway shelters.
24 oz. per square yard in 54" widths. Kid-embossed vinyl laminated over polyester/cotton. All weather, waterproof fabric. UV, mildew and rot resistant. Offers dimensional stability with high tear and tensile strength. Excellent cleanability. Perfect for marine applications including tops, dodgers, curtains, awnings and covers. Also for boom tents and other protective applications.
10 oz. per square yard. 45" widths. 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend. Water and mildew resistant. For boat covers and breathable industrial covers.
Clear, waterproof pattern material that’s easy to use and won’t stretch! With it’s strong and flexible composition Template Perfect™ pattern material works great on any job, anywhere! It’s unique non-stretch see through composition allows you to quickly produce a accurate patterns. Pattern material so good... they had to call it perfect!
Fit and Mark Your Patterns Anywhere.
- No Stretch
- Very Stable
100% Dolan® Solution Dyed Acrylic Fiber
Solution dying is a unique process in which the pigment or dye is added, along with UV stabilizers, while the fiber is still in viscous form. This locks the color in so that it cannot be faded by the sun or even bleached out with chlorine bleach!
Additionally, the UV stabilizers keep the sun from “dry rotting” the fabric. This is when a fabric, exposed to the sun will lose strength to the point it can literally “turn to dust”.
Solution-dyed acrylic is a natural at resisting stains and as a further enhancement we add stain release finishes making it even more stain resistant. Mildew is not a problem for Outdura either because acrylic will not support the growth of mildew.
One Sided Acrylic Coated Polyester
A one sided acrylic coated 100% woven polyester fabric. It is characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, & UV and mildew resistance. Because HERITAGE™ has no pigmentation on the underside, color rub is near impossible. HERITAGE™ can be used for many outdoor applications such as marine tops, trailer covers, bimini tops, gazebos, canopies, tarps, playground equipment covers, BBQ grill covers, patio furniture covers and many other useful applications. HERIATEGE™, the great middleweight fabric.
- All Colors 60" Width
- Flame retardant meets, CSFM NFPA 701, CAN ULC S109M
- Front-lit and/or Back-lit
- Acrylic Topcoat
- Proven durability and performance
- Superior UV resistance
- Custom colors available 1000 minimum
- Exceptional strength
- Smooth top surface provides ease of maintenance and excellent graphic adhesion